[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Python ArchivesSpace scripting library

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Mon Aug 7 12:02:58 EDT 2017

Thanks for all the feedback and offers of help!

I’m going to talk to Christine and Laney hopefully sometime this week, and then we can get started for real. I think Dave’s on the right track that the first thing would be to gather a corpus of examples/functionality that we’d like to include.

I’ll update everyone soon.

Thanks,
Patrick