[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issue with 2.1.0 upgrade

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Aug 4 17:26:01 EDT 2017

Hi Dale,

Just to let you know, the ArchivesSpace team is looking into this and a few other reports about performance or difficulty indexing when upgrading to 2.1.0. We hope to have more information soon, though so far these are somewhat isolated incidents. We're definitely interested to hear if others are having similar experiences when upgrading to 2.1.0.

We do know that the initial indexing period takes longer with 2.1.0, and we know of at least one institution that need to do a small amount of data cleanup because some bad data that was ignored in previous versions was preventing indexing from completing.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>