[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Python ArchivesSpace scripting library

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Thu Aug 3 13:48:04 EDT 2017

Don't want to add any overhead to this but at one point late last year I
recall a proposal from Max Eckard, Esmé, Sally V., et al. for an Awesome
<https://github.com/sindresorhus/awesome>-style list to house these kinds
of projects. Establishing such a list and collecting the prior art there
might be a good way to help set both projects in motion.

And +1, I can contribute.