[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Python ArchivesSpace scripting library

Seth Shaw seth.shaw at unlv.edu
Thu Aug 3 11:38:20 EDT 2017

I'm interested in this too. I was doing some python scripting just
this week (https://github.com/seth-shaw-unlv/small-stuff/blob/master/as-coll-mint/as_coll_mint.py#L85-L117),
if you want to throw that on the prior art pile.

Also for the prior art pile: I know the folks at the Rubenstein (Duke)
have also done a good deal of ArchivesSpace python scripting (see
http://blogs.library.duke.edu/bitstreams/2016/09/21/archivesspace-api-fun/
and https://github.com/duke-libraries/archivesspace-duke-scripts/tree/master/python).