[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Python ArchivesSpace scripting library

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Thu Aug 3 09:08:02 EDT 2017

Hi all,

For a while now the RAC has been bouncing around the idea of developing an AS Python library that would hold a lot of the functions we find ourselves working with a lot when scripting against the AS API. I know Greg Wiedeman at U Albany has done some work to this end, but I wanted to send a blast out to the list to see who else might be interested. We’d love to make this as collaborative and exhaustive as possible so that we can cover the most bases.

I’m thinking of setting up a Github project that we can collaboratively work in. Anyone have better ideas?

Let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center