[Archivesspace_Users_Group] followup from ArchivesSpace Member Forum 2017

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Aug 1 07:06:46 EDT 2017

Thanks to all who joined us in person or online for the ArchivesSpace Member Forum in Portland last Tuesday. It was wonderful to connect with so many of you! Throughout this week we'll be updating the wiki page - https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2017 - with presentations, notes, and selected recordings from the event. Feel free to add your own notes or comments as well.

Whether you were there or not, we strongly encourage you to complete our evaluation and let us know what you'd like for future Member Forums and other ArchivesSpace events. It's available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JSMR796. We'll be taking responses through Friday, August 11.

Thanks to all of you for making the ArchivesSpace community such a great one to be part of! Feel free to email me or Kim (christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>) directly if you have more ideas to share, or if you'd like to be involved in planning future events.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>