[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Scope locations browse view to repository

Kennedy, Nancy KennedyN at si.edu
Thu Apr 27 05:42:01 EDT 2017

Morning,
Is it possible to scope the browse list of locations to a specific repository?  If I have Repo2 through Repo18, are there any configuration options so that a user in Repo6 will only see locations for that repository?

In our environment, we have 15+ repositories, each with many locations. Several repositories have multiple buildings, so even the building facet list could be large.

Facets help narrow by building, but users still appear to be browsing the entire set of thousands of locations, even if the locations are reserved for a specific repository. Holdings are only listed for the user's repository, of course, but I'm hoping to also avoid presenting all users, in all units, the full set of locations.

Nancy

Nancy Kennedy
Smithsonian Institution
kennedyn at si.edu