[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Beta PUI snag

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Fri Apr 14 11:34:35 EDT 2017

With my very limited technical understanding of the ASpace backend, I just wanted to pass along from my IT team that we attempted to implement the Beta PUI on our test instance but it caused an internal server error.  My IT person described that the instructions for the PUI were for an older version of ASpace (not the 2.0.0 RC2) and were too general to use.  I just wanted to voice this to the community, in case others also have issues trying out the beta PUI or if anyone has any suggestions for implementing it.  Thanks!
Lydia