[Archivesspace_Users_Group] call for ArchivesSpace Member Forum 2017 speakers and topics

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Apr 13 12:43:45 EDT 2017

Hello ArchivesSpace members,

ArchivesSpace will be holding its third annual Member Forum on July 25, 2017, at Portland State University in Portland, Oregon. Just as in previous years, this will be a free opportunity for staff from ArchivesSpace member institutions to meet and share information with each other and the program team about all things ArchivesSpace. More information on the developing program is on the ArchivesSpace wiki at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2017.

The planning group is looking for speakers to cover a range of topics. We've suggested a few on the wiki page, but anything related to ArchivesSpace is fair game. We're looking for speakers for the proposed topics, as well as suggestions for more topics you'd like to learn or talk about at the meeting in half-day workshops in the morning, and plenary (full group) sessions or small group sessions in the afternoon. Afternoon sessions may take any one of a number of formats, including panels, lightning rounds, and discussion groups.

There is a short Google submission form available at https://goo.gl/WWrjQt; you can submit ideas or volunteer yourself to speak either via the form or by emailing me directly. Proposals, ideas, and suggestions received by May 5 will receive priority consideration so that we can get the program squared away as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or other suggestions at this point, please just let me know. Registration for the Member Forum will open later this spring. Thanks in advance for your help in making this a great event!

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>