[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Accessions CSV template and telephone numbers

Jane LaBarbara jane.labarbara at mail.wvu.edu
Thu Apr 13 12:34:23 EDT 2017

All,

Has anyone successfully used the Accessions CSV template to add accession records with agent records that include telephone numbers?  I've done a few test imports, but I can't seem to get the telephone numbers to import at all-the rest of the agent contact info imports as expected.  I've tried entering them with dashes and without.  (This isn't the end of the world, just 240 telephone numbers I'd rather not enter by hand.)  If anyone's found a nice solution or workaround, I'd be glad to hear it.

Thanks,
Jane

/ Jane Metters LaBarbara
Assistant Curator, West Virginia & Regional History Center<https://wvrhc.lib.wvu.edu/>