[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Top Container Issues

Ladd, Marcus laddmm at miamioh.edu
Fri Apr 7 08:29:46 EDT 2017

We have just recently upgraded to the most recent version, and we're having
problems with how Top Container has merged both Container information and
the Location information. For example, our some of our materials move
between locations when they are on loan, and with the new structure this
would mean we have to recreate the Top Container information every time,
rather than just changing the location.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems and found a way to make the
new structure work? Also, is there specific documentation in one of the
updates that explains the Top Container field and what it replaces?

thanks,
Marcus

--------
*Marcus Ladd*