[Archivesspace_Users_Group] tracking media formats in ASpace?

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Wed Sep 28 12:24:38 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if any institution has expanded the list of Instances to include more specific media formats to track for preservation concerns?  Or do you use another area?  I am thinking it would be really great to be able to indicate and search somehow for materials in delicate media formats: audio reels, Umatic, microcassettes, floppy disks, etc and was just curious how other institutions are keeping track of it.  Thanks!
Lydia