[Archivesspace_Users_Group] importing Finding Aids with DO links

Jessica Wagner Webster Jessica.WagnerWebster at baruch.cuny.edu
Mon Sep 26 15:54:25 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Has anyone had success importing EAD finding aids which contain DO links? Would anyone be able to send along a sample for me to follow? I'm having formatting issues.

Also, for those that have done this: when you include digital object links, are digital object records created and linked to resource records upon import into ASpace?

Thanks,
Jessica

Jessica Wagner Webster
Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor
Baruch College, Newman Library
151 East 25th Street, Room 523
New York, NY 10010
(646) 312-1672