[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Integration of AS with BePress

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:12:46 EDT 2016

Hi Martin,

I apologize for the delay in getting back with you. I've added this as an
agenda item to the Integrations sub-team meeting next Tuesday so we'll
definitely discuss it then. Unless I'm missing something it sounds like
what you're talking about may be possible (as long as you have a link to
the object online somewhere--not a metadata/download screen, unless you
just wanted a link). I also assume you're talking about the public
interface here?

I also wonder if anyone from the migrations sub-team would have any ideas
about the retaining data structures from Archon to ArchivesSpace part.

Max