[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Integration of AS with BePress

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Tue Sep 20 15:25:17 EDT 2016

Hi Marten,

I believe you're the first (at least that I'm aware of from our work on the
Technical Advisory Committee Integrations sub-team) to be interested in an
integration with BePress (although not the first to be interested in
integration with an access system). I'd suggest taking a look at the
Integrations
and Other Community Projects
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/Integrations+and+Other+Community+Projects>
page on the wiki to see if any of those integrations work in similar ways
to the one you have in mind. If you find one, I'd reach out to that
institution for more information.

If you don't see what you're looking for, perhaps you could reply with a
little more detail about exactly what you're after. After that, I'm sure
one of us on the Integrations subteam or someone in the community would
have some suggestions for first steps.

Thanks,
Max

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Martin Cohen <mjcohen at stmarys-ca.edu>
wrote:

> Related to the query about Preservica, we are looking to integrate
> AS with BePress and would like to learn what's involved.
>
> --
> Martin J. Cohen
> Librarian / Archivist
> Saint Mary's College of California
> mjcohen at stmarys-ca.edu
> 925-631-4231

*Max Eckard*
*Assistant Archivist for Digital Curation*

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2113
(734) 763-7518