[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archive Space / Preservica

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Tue Sep 20 14:43:15 EDT 2016

Hi Neal,

We have a little bit of information on ArchivesSpace-Preservica integration
up on the Integrations and Other Community Projects
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/Integrations+and+Other+Community+Projects>
page on the wiki. You may already be aware that Yale is working on this.
When they submitted their information, Euan Cochrane (euan.cochrane at yale.edu)
agreed to be a contact person. Thanks, Euan!

Hope that helps,
Max

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 2:36 PM, Neal, Rick <rneal at richmond.edu> wrote:

> Good afternoon,
>
> I was wondering if there is anyone on this list who has integrated
> ArchiveSpace with Preservica.
>
> We are in that process now and I have a couple of questions concerning
> ingesting objects.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rick

> Rick Neal
> Library Applications and Systems Administrator
> Boatwright Memorial Library
> University of Richmond, VA 23173
>
> rneal at richmond.edu

*Max Eckard*
*Assistant Archivist for Digital Curation*

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2113
(734) 763-7518