[Archivesspace_Users_Group] hELP - No record found after test migration from v1.4.2 to 1.5.0

Mang Sun mang.sun at rice.edu
Thu Sep 15 13:14:58 EDT 2016

Christine,

I completely missed your email but I find it and read it now. Sorry for
my negligence. Actually, yesterday, Jason Loeffler contacted me offline
to show his willingness to take a look at the problem.

I shared with him the download link for our 1.4.2 database dump and
1.5.1 database dump. Below is the download link :

https://rice.box.com/s/9y8zqbygx23tqbm5wpl3d47ke34p4pma

Thank you very much.

Mang