[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Adding display fields for search results - How to?

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Mon Sep 12 13:39:46 EDT 2016

Hi,
I'm interested in hearing about any solutions for adding to the display fields for search results.  Our main interest is in having the collection ID display in addition to the Resource Type and Title (currently the only displayed data + last modified data).

Thanks,

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/