[Archivesspace_Users_Group] No record found after test migration from v1.4.2 to 1.5.0

Mang Sun mang.sun at rice.edu
Fri Sep 9 08:19:12 EDT 2016

After we migrate our v.1.4.2 test instance to v1.5.0, we can't find any
records but just no record in Staff interface and public interface.

But if we open a migrated record (saycollection record) using the direct
route path to that record and resave it, this record but only this one
starts to show up under Collections when browsing collections. This
problem does not come with any new record created within v.1.5.0. Any
suggestion?

Thank you.

Mang Sun

Rice U.