[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Description outpacing indexing top containers?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Fri Sep 2 11:53:47 EDT 2016

Hi all,

A few of our archivists like to put container instances in at the end of the description process. However, we've found that if you work fast enough, you can essentially outpace the AS indexing of top containers, meaning the auto-fill top container box won't show a container that they just added on the previous archival object.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Anyone have some info on how to speed up the indexing rounds?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist