[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Data migration problem ATK - ArchivesSpace only specific Resource records not transferred

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Wed Oct 12 11:00:54 EDT 2016

Hello,
In our recent data migration from ATK to ArchivesSpace there were 6 Resource records that did not transfer.  We have the IDs of the records.  The components, Names, Accession records associated all transferred.

Is there a way to run the migrator tool for just the 6 specific collections?  Or am I best off doing an EAD XML export from ATK and then Importing those into ArchivesSpace?

Thanks!

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/