[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unable to change title of an item

Tomecek, Christy christy.tomecek at yale.edu
Wed Oct 12 08:40:17 EDT 2016

Hi Kayla,

We get the same error here when we import an EAD into ASpace. (the string after the record number is different by one number: @archival_object-1__for_key__uniq_ao_pos_) We’re not sure what causes the error, but it resolves when we resync the record. Was this finding aid imported into ASpace?

Best,
Christy
--

Christy Tomecek