[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unable to browse location records

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Mon Oct 10 15:22:04 EDT 2016

Hi all,

After upgrading to v1.5.1, I'm getting a NoMethodError when I try to browse location records in the staff interface.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Curiously, I'm able to search for locations by keyword and then facet on record type (location), I just can't browse locations.  The location typeahead is also working properly.

Here is the text of the error:

++++++++

NoMethodError in LocationsController#index

undefined method `[]=' for nil:NilClass
Rails.root: /srv/duke/apps/archivesspace-v1.5.1/data/tmp/jetty-0.0.0.0-8080-frontend.war-_-any-/webapp/WEB-INF

app/models/search.rb:16:in `all'
app/models/search.rb:8:in `for_type'
app/controllers/locations_controller.rb:14:in `index'
app/controllers/locations_controller.rb:12:in `index'

++++++++

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on here?

Thanks!
-Noah