[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Community review of Rights Management Enhancements specification

Michael Shallcross shallcro at umich.edu
Fri Oct 7 09:19:59 EDT 2016

Thanks for bringing up the question of just *how *PREMIS might be used to
express rights, Maureen.  We here at the Bentley (OK...Max) shared some
thoughts on how/why PREMIS rights could be useful in conjunction with more
human-readable conditions governing access/use statements:

http://archival-integration.blogspot.com/2016/02/a-primer-on-premis-and-premis-rights.html

Cheers,

Mike

--