[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Need help Interpreting an EAD ingest error message

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Tue Nov 22 17:00:00 EST 2016

Kate,

That's very strange!  I am able to import the following container list without any issue:

         <c>
            <did>
               <unittitle>test</unittitle>
               <container type="box">1</container>
            </did>
            <c>
               <did>
                  <unittitle>test</unittitle>
                  <container type="box">1</container>
               </did>
            </c>
         </c>

...so I think we can rule out possibility 1.  I don't have the time to test the other possibilities right now, but I'm pretty certain that you're right about one of those (although I hope it doesn't come down to possibility 4)!

Mark