[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Reports disappeared

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Tue Nov 22 11:48:17 EST 2016

Hi Jackie,

As of v1.5, reports are now a type of background job.

So, to run a report click create>background jobs.  In the Job Type drop down, choose Reports.  You’ll then see the familiar list of reports.

-Noah
Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Digital Records
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University | 919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/