[Archivesspace_Users_Group] registration open for 2016 ArchivesSpace Member Forum, August 2 at Robert W. Woodruff Library, Atlanta University Center

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue May 31 13:50:02 EDT 2016

Dear ArchivesSpace Members,

We're pleased to announce the opening of registration for the 2016 ArchivesSpace Member Forum, to be held at the Robert W. Woodruff Library at Atlanta University Center, on Tuesday, August 2. The Member Forum is a chance for all interested staff of ArchivesSpace member institutions to share and learn about experiences implementing, using, and developing for ArchivesSpace. The preliminary schedule is available on our wiki<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2016>. Thanks to member institution Atlanta University Center for making space for us, and to the members of the planning group for their help so far in putting the program together!

This is a free event. You may register for the full day, or just for part. (Please note that space in the morning workshops is limited, so in fairness to other participants, please register for one of these only if you are confident you will attend.) Transportation between the SAA hotel and the Woodruff Library will be available at designated times during the day.

Ways you can participate:

*         Register for the Member Forum at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-member-forum-2016-tickets-23188792302<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-member-forum-2016-tickets-23188792302?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_event_email&utm_term=eventurl_text>

*         Be a speaker in the lightning round sessions How Does ArchivesSpace Work for You? or Getting Involved in the ArchivesSpace Community (just email me to volunteer)

*         Suggest topics you'd like addressed in the Board and Program update by emailing me, starting a discussion on the Users Group listserv, or commenting on the wiki page.
If you have any questions or ideas, please don't hesitate to be in touch. With your help, we're sure this will be an event to remember!

Best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager