[Archivesspace_Users_Group] RDE Remove Templates

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Wed May 18 16:15:57 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,
I could be losing my mind, but I was trying to weed our Rapid Data Entry (RDE) templates and it seems to me that the commands/labels are switched.  When I click “remove templates,” it brings up a list of our templates with all of them marked “remove” and buttons at the bottom to “confirm removal” or “cancel.”  I clicked on the ones I wanted, which changed to “keep,” but I swear that when I clicked “confirm removal,” it deleted those.  Has anyone else had this problem?
Lydia