[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Order of events for 1.5.0

Flanagan, Patrick PJFlanagan at ship.edu
Mon May 16 14:54:35 EDT 2016

Alston,

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd also be interested in some info on the work-around. I'm not sure where the barcode information is stored in the database. I imagine it's a string and only has to be unique, but I'm not quite sure where to start or if there are any other limitations.

I have a repository with hundreds of thousands of resources that isn't making a good transition to 1.5.0, and I'd like to see if unique barcodes make any difference.

Thank you,

~Patrick Flanagan
KLN Applications Administrator
Keystone Library Network Hub