[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Using reports

Stephen Innes s.innes at auckland.ac.nz
Thu May 5 19:31:30 EDT 2016

Can someone point me in the right direction. When generating a report how do you select the records for the report, or is it only possible to generate a report with for all records matching the report parameters?

Thank you,

Stephen Innes (ALIANZA)
Special Collections Manager
General Library, Te Herenga Mātauranga Whānui
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland 1142
New Zealand
Telephone (649) 373-7599 ext. 88062 | Fax (649) 373-7565