[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace Installation Woes

Chelsea Lobdell clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu
Wed May 4 15:30:29 EDT 2016

Great! I've got it running and connected to a MySQL database. All seems to
be running smoothly. Just a few more questions. I want to run ArchivesSpace
under a prefix.

I've added

ProxyPass /staff http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPassReverse /staff http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPass /public http://localhost:8081/
ProxyPassReverse /public http://localhost:8081/

to our httpd.conf file and added the appropriate lines in config.rb
but I'm getting an error. Can someone tell

me if I need to put the ProxyPass in a certain part of the httpd.conf
file? Do I need to create a VirtualHost

to put it under? Can anyone who has done this give me an example?

Lastly, are there any crons that need to be run to keep things well
maintained?

Thanks,
Chelsea

*Chelsea Lobdell*
*Library Web Developer/ Swarthmore College*
*clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu <clobdel1 at swarthmore.edu> / (610)690-6818*