[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Status migration advice

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Thu Mar 31 05:50:22 EDT 2016

Hi,

Quick followup, I just put a longish comment in the ticket to start a conversation :

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/browse/AR-1426

( and a note, yeah AS-76 became AR-1426. AS is the support jira, where support issues come in. If the support issue is found to be a bug, it gets moved into AR which is where development work is tracked. The original AS-76 url redirects to the new one. Sorry if that's confusing...)

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/