[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Status migration advice

Engelhart, Anne annee at radcliffe.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 30 15:15:10 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

Apparently AS-76 is now AR-1426?  This still seems to be unresolved.   Harvard University continues to advocate for:

*         The restoration of processing status to collection management records

*         No reverse migration of data

*         Processing event records should stay

Anne Engelhart
Harvard University Member Representative
Head, Collection Services
Schlesinger Library, Radcliffe Institute
10 Garden St.
Cambridge, MA 02138
617.495.8521
Find the Schlesinger Library on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SchlesingerLibrary