[Archivesspace_Users_Group] white screen lock-out

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at mail.lib.msu.edu
Tue Mar 29 17:03:10 EDT 2016

Hello!
Sometimes when I am inputting data with the Rapid Data Entry (RDE) tool, our Aspace instance tends to go to a white screen and basically locks me out.  I try even closing the browser window and then relogging back in, but it still will be completely white for trying to access the particular resource.  I was just wondering if this is a local problem for me, or whether it is more widespread?  Thank you so much,
Lydia