[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Batch Find and Replace

Stasiulatis, Suzanne sustasiula at pa.gov
Mon Mar 28 09:25:34 EDT 2016

Yes. Thank you for clarifying the limits Christine.

I did also try to find and replace textual information. Unfortunately, I got the same error message no matter what I tried.

Suzanne

Suzanne Stasiulatis | Archivist II
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission | Pennsylvania State Archives
350 North Street | Harrisburg, PA 17120-0090
Phone: 717-787-5953
http://www.phmc.pa.gov<http://www.phmc.pa.gov/>
sustasiula at pa.gov<mailto:sustasiula at pa.gov>