[Archivesspace_Users_Group] User defined values in en.yml file

Kate Dundon dundon at ucsc.edu
Tue Mar 22 17:22:43 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We recently migrated to ASpace, and I'd like to edit a few of the user
defined fields. According to the documentation
<http://docs.archivesspace.org/Content/SubRecsUserDefined.htm#SubRecsUserDefined.htm%3FTocPath%3DManaging%2520Accessions%2520%7C_____19>,
this is done in the en.yml file in the enums folder. But it looks like our
file (attached) doesn't contain the same User Defined label options as
those outlined in the documentation (below). Would it be possible we have
the wrong file?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Best,

Kate Dundon
Archivist, Special Collections & Archives
University Library
University of California, Santa Cruz
831-502-7587

Our file:
    user_defined_enum_1: User Defined Enum 1
    user_defined_enum_2: User Defined Enum 2
    user_defined_enum_3: User Defined Enum 3
    user_defined_enum_4: User Defined Enum 4

Documentation:
[image:
http://docs.archivesspace.org/Content/Resources/Images/UserDefined2a.png]