[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Save error: "FULL head"

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Mar 22 14:16:46 EDT 2016

Hi,

Yes, doing a google search returned this:

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?fromgroups#!topic/archivesspace/A7C6P7EqQZY

We need to increase the buffer size on jetty to handle larger record sizes.

There is a temporary solution listed in the Google group thread...

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/