[Archivesspace_Users_Group] importing - preserving created, modified dates

Robert Carter r.carter at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Mar 14 21:28:26 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I’m running the migration from Archivists Toolkit -> ArchivesSpace using the AS plugin and it’s been going well. I have one issue.

Is there a way preserve the created and modified dates of the AT items when they are imported into AS? Currently I have both these timestamped at the time the import happened, not their original timestamps.

Best
Rob

Library Applications Development & Support
Analyst & Programmer
The University of Auckland