[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public Interface Enhancement Project - Roadmap

Stern, Randy randy_stern at harvard.edu
Mon Mar 7 17:43:05 EST 2016

Hi all,

What is the best way to get an overview of the roadmap for development of the Public Interface project?

I can see the Cherry Hill report and U/I mockups at http://cherryhill.github.io/aspace_pui/index.html and the working group meeting  notes at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/Public+Interface+Enhancement+Project.

But I can't really get a sense of the potential development resources available for the project, a timeline, or a plan for moving forward with development. Is there one that is available for review?

Similarly, information about how the development community might collaborate to move the development forward would be helpful as well.

Thanks for any information you can share.

Randy Stern
Director of Systems Development
Harvard University IT, Library Technology Services