[Archivesspace_Users_Group] marcxml exporter plugin questions

Esha Datta esha at nyu.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:43:33 EST 2016

Hi Joshua,

Thanks so much for the response. I don't want to do anything to the ead
which is why I'm avoiding using
the EADSerializer.add_serialize_step(EADUserDefinedFieldSerialize) step. I
see that the MarcModel code is getting the archival object. I don't really
have anything to override the mapping in MarcModel code or add anything to
EADSerializer...so I'm a little stuck right now and apologize if I'm
missing something obvious.

Thanks again.