[Archivesspace_Users_Group] customizing tokeninput dropdowns

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:42:10 EST 2016

Hello,

Our archivists would like, when searching for subjects in the Resource form, for the Tokeninput dropdown to display the first term type for a heading in addition to its label, because we have a handful of terms that are identical except for their type and it would be helpful for disambiguation. Is it possible to do this via a plugin? I know in theory from poking around at https://loopj.com/jquery-tokeninput/demo.html how to edit Tokeninput dropdowns, but in practice it seems buried pretty deep in the application so I thought I’d ask the list to see if anyone else has played around with it.

thanks!  -k