[Archivesspace_Users_Group] webinar on ArchivesSpace v1.5.0 release - July 5, 2:00-3:30 p.m. Eastern

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 24 15:20:40 EDT 2016

The ArchivesSpace program is holding a webinar on Tuesday, July 5, from 2:00 to 3:30 p.m. Eastern time to provide an overview of the v1.5.0 release scheduled for later in July and to demonstrate some of its features, particularly in the areas of container and locations management. The webinar will be live, but will be recorded and also available on our public website for viewing later.

The agenda for the webinar includes:

*         Overview of the 1.5.0 release

*         Container management functionality

*         Upgrade and data conversion process, specifically as it relates to containers

*         Locations management functionality

*         Questions, comments, suggestions from the audience

In addition to me and Brad Westbrook from the program team, we're very happy to have Noah Huffman (Duke University), Alston Cobourn (Washington and Lee University), and Sally Vermaaten, Rachel Searcy, and Craig Savino (New York University) joining us.

I'll be sending out the webinar URL at the end of next week. If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>