[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace's PDF view of finding aids

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Thu Jun 23 09:45:19 EDT 2016

All,

I haven’t really looked too much at the PDF that ASpace provides since we’re still using our local PDF transformation process, so I’m curious what folks think of that output in general?  I feel like most of the feedback that I’ve heard has been positive, with a few requests to change things like font sizes in certain places.

For those of you who are using the PDFs, what are the things you’d like to see changed, if anything?

Thanks,

Mark