[Archivesspace_Users_Group] login issue

Jessica Wagner Webster Jessica.WagnerWebster at baruch.cuny.edu
Wed Jun 15 11:34:40 EDT 2016

Hello all,

I am having issues logging in to ASpace. I'm the system admin, and my password is no longer being accepted. (I suspect that when I updated several other passwords using my password manager, the ASpace credentials were inadvertently changed; I've tried using a number of previous passwords and nothing works.) I can log in with my staffers' credentials, but none of them have access to the system admin module, so I can't reset my password that way. Is there any way to reset the system admin password? Any advice?

Thanks,
Jessica

Jessica Wagner Webster
Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor
Baruch College, Newman Library
151 East 25th Street, Room 523
New York, NY 10010
(646) 312-1672