[Archivesspace_Users_Group] registration continues for Member Forum; information on waitlists for workshops

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Jun 9 15:00:49 EDT 2016

Thanks to everyone who has registered so far for the August 2 Member Forum taking place at the Robert W. Woodruff Library at Atlanta University Center. We're delighted that so many of you will be able to join us! Online registration (http://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-member-forum-2016-registration-23188792302) will remain open throughout June and July, though I encourage you to register as soon as you know you'll be there to help us in the planning.

A note on the workshops: While there is still plenty of room to attend the Forum overall, two of the three morning workshops are already full or nearly full. If you are interested in a workshop that is currently full (it will be indicated as "Not Available" on the registration form at the time of registration), please register for the Forum, select "Unsure" for the question about attending the morning portion, then email me to put your name on the waitlist for a particular workshop. I will maintain lists for all three workshops and notify people if a space opens up in their desired workshop. As with workshop registration itself, workshop waitlists will be first come, first served.

Conversely, if you've registered for a workshop and later find you cannot attend, please let me know so that I can fill your space with the next person on the waiting list.

If you have any questions, please just let me know. Thanks for your help in making this a great event for as many as possible!

Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>