[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace-CollecionSpace integration

Linda Hocking lhocking at litchfieldhistoricalsociety.org
Fri Jun 3 11:41:17 EDT 2016

Jordan,

We are working on that right now. We received an IMLS Sparks! grant to create a public interface that will include a single search portal for our instances of ArchivesSpace and CollectionSpace. The interface will also integrate social tagging with both databases to enable researchers to add detail to descriptions, as well as create a single external authority file source that will be shared between the databases. If you have questions about it, let me know.

Best,

Linda

Linda M. Hocking, CA

Curator of Library & Archives