[Archivesspace_Users_Group] v1.5.0 upgrade and top container conversion

Mark Cooper mark.cooper at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 3 02:29:53 EDT 2016

Hello ArchivesSpace community,

At LYRASIS we've been assisting with the v1.5.0 release process and have been through a round of testing recently. A common question we received was regarding what the top container conversion is actually doing with the data. So in addition to pointing to the standard documentation I put together some examples that hopefully help to clarify the potential issue with parallel numbering sequences:

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/UPGRADING_1.5.0.md

https://gist.github.com/mark-cooper/96892ab8734cf96a5a6ab0268107ab45

Best,
Mark