[Archivesspace_Users_Group] batch associating digital object records

Emma Jolley EJOLLEY at nla.gov.au
Mon Jul 25 18:43:33 EDT 2016

Hi Jason and Jessica (and Brad)

Many thanks for such helpful responses. I was wondering if the API was the way to go.

Thanks again

Emma

Emma Jolley| Curator of Digital Archives, Pictures and Manuscripts Branch|National Library of Australia Canberra ACT 2600
e: emma.jolley at nla.gov.au<mailto:emma.jolley at nla.gov.au>|t: 02 6262 1456| www.nla.gov.au/ms<http://www.nla.gov.au/ms>
http://www.nla.gov.au/support-us/make-a-collection-offer-pictures-and-manuscripts