[Archivesspace_Users_Group] out of memory errors during reindexing, 1.5 RC3

Mark Cooper mark.cooper at lyrasis.org
Thu Jul 21 17:36:49 EDT 2016

Hi all,

For those experiencing indexing issues while attempting to upgrade to v1.5.0 please start by trying the suggestion at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/archivesspace/uqDXPUv-yCo

Be sure to blow away the Solr index before triggering the upgrade so that it's starting from scratch, not working on top of an existing index.

Best,

Mark

Mark Cooper
Technical Lead, Hosting and Support