[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Use of EAD location field

Nava, Patrizia patrizia.nava at utdallas.edu
Tue Jul 19 13:57:58 EDT 2016

Dear Group,

We just have acquired ArchiveSpace and we have not looked at the different
fields so far. We are still in the installation and implementation phase. We
were using this EAD FA Location field in Archivists’ Toolkit and would like
to continue doing so.

Thank you.

Patrizia Nava

Magistra für Mittlere- und Neuere Geschichte, Romanistik

Assistant Coordinator for Special Collections, CA

Special Collections and Archives Division

Eugene McDermott Library

The University of Texas at Dallas

800 West Campbell Road, MC33

Richardson, TX 75080/3021